Ozone Water Filtration
1. What is ozone water purification? Ozone is one of the most powerful oxidants available, destroying bacteria, viruses, mold and mildew in air, water and diverse applications almost instantly and more efficiently than any other technology. Ozone's molecular structure is three oxygen atoms...
1. What is ozone water purification?
Ozone is one of the most powerful oxidants available, destroying bacteria, viruses, mold and mildew in air, water and diverse applications almost instantly and more efficiently than any other technology. Ozone's molecular structure is three oxygen atoms (O3).
2. Will Ozone water purification gas hurt me?
Once the ozone concentration fails to meet the hygiene and safety standard, we can notice with our sense of smell and dodge away or take actions to avoid further leakage. So far there is no one death reported caused by ozone poisoning.
3. Why is ozone water purification is a green technology?
Ozone is a green technology with many environmental benefits. It reduces our dependence on traditionally used, harmful chemicals such as chlorine and eliminates their hazardous disinfectant by-products (DBPs).The only by product created by ozone applications is oxygen which is reabsorbed into the atmosphere. Ozone's ability to disinfect in cold water also saves energy.
Ozone water purification application :
Ozone has been used in drinking water plants since 1906 where the first industrial ozonation plant was built in Nice, France. Water in its natural form is contaminated with a varying degree of organic materials, chemicals, metals, micro-organisms and other hazardous substances. It has to be treated nonetheless.
The use of ozone is often the only and most effective technology for providing high-quality drinking water. Thanks to the environmentally- friendly way in which it works, is ideally suited for sustainable water treatment. As one of the most powerful commercially available oxidants, it addresses other water quality issues apart from disinfection, which are difficult or impossible to treat with other methods.
How Ozone water purification is essential in drinking water application?
1. Disinfection, Killing of most microorganisms - bacteria, virus inactivation, elimination of cryptosporidium.
2. Complete removal of odors, colors, toxic substances and bad tastes.
3. Oxidation of metals & non-metals such as iron manganese, hydrogen sulfide, arsenic and all organic matter.
4. Degradation of pesticides, pharmaceutical and other contaminants.
Ozone water purification Benefits :
1. No harmful Tri-Halo-Methane formation.
2. No environmental or health-endangering harm chlorinated by-products.
3. Low ozone doses are sufficient, faster in disinfection than conventional methods.
4. Ozone is produced according to needs at the place of consumption from power and oxygen/air. Ozone disintegrates or is broken down into oxygen after the reaction.
5. Ozone does not negatively impact the water's taste and smell.
Ozone water purification Specifications:
As the picture
Quartz ozone tube
220V/50Hz or 110V/60Hz
8 years factory
Ozone Water Purification treatment