Ozone is a mixed gas whose concentration is usually expressed by mass ratio and volume ratio. The mass ratio refers to how much ozone is contained in the mixed gas per unit volume, and is usually expressed in mg/L, mg/m3 or g/m3. The volume ratio refers to the volume content or percentage content of ozone per unit volume, and the percentage of use is expressed as 2%, 5%, 12%, and the like. The ppm commonly used in the health industry indicates the ozone concentration, that is, ozone per cubic cubic ozone mixed gas accounts for 1 ppm of the volume. Ozone concentration is an important indicator of the technical content and performance of ozone generators. The higher the ozone output concentration under the same working conditions, the higher the quality.
- Definition And Principle Of Ozone Generator
- Circuit Principle Of Ozone Generator
- Ozone Generator Generator And Discharge Tube
- High Frequency High Voltage Power Supply And Co...
- Main Factors Affecting Ozone Concentration
- The Role Of Household Ozone Generator
- Household Ozone Generator To Determine The Model
- Ozone Generator Identification And Cost Perform...
- Ozone Generator Prevention Misunderstanding
- Electrolytic Ozone Generator In The Classification