The quality of the ozone generator can be identified from many aspects such as manufacturing materials, system configuration, cooling mode, operating frequency, control mode, ozone concentration, gas source and power consumption indicators. High-quality ozone generators should be made of high dielectric materials, standard configuration (including gas source and purification device), dual electrode cooling, high frequency drive, intelligent control, high ozone concentration output, low power consumption and low gas consumption.
High-quality ozone generators are designed to the configuration and manufacturing materials according to their standards, and the cost is much higher than the low-end generator and low-profile generator. However, the performance of high quality ozone generators is very stable, and ozone concentration and production are not affected by environmental factors. The low-profile ozone generator is affected by the environment when it is working. The increase of temperature and humidity can greatly reduce the ozone production and concentration, which will affect the treatment effect. A comprehensive comparison of the price and performance should be made at the time of purchase.
- Definition And Principle Of Ozone Generator
- Circuit Principle Of Ozone Generator
- Ozone Generator Generator And Discharge Tube
- High Frequency High Voltage Power Supply And Co...
- Ozone Generator Ozone Concentration
- Main Factors Affecting Ozone Concentration
- The Role Of Household Ozone Generator
- Household Ozone Generator To Determine The Model
- Ozone Generator Prevention Misunderstanding
- Electrolytic Ozone Generator In The Classification