The ozone generator is a device for producing ozone gas (O3). Ozone is easy to decompose and cannot be stored. It needs to be used on-site (on a short-term storage in special cases), so ozone generators should be used in all places where ozone can be used. Ozone generators are widely used in drinking water, sewage, industrial oxidation, food processing and preservation, pharmaceutical synthesis, and space sterilization. The ozone gas generated by the ozone generator can be directly used, or it can be mixed by a mixing device and a liquid to participate in the reaction.
The use of high-pressure ionization (or chemical, photochemical reaction) to decompose and partially decompose some oxygen in the air into ozone is an allotropic transformation process of oxygen; it can also be obtained by electrolyzed water method. The instability of ozone makes it difficult to achieve bottle storage. Generally, it can only be produced on-site by ozone generator, and it can be used with production. Classification of ozone generators According to the way of ozone generation, there are three main types of ozone generators: one is high-pressure discharge type, the other is ultraviolet radiation type, and the third is electrolytic type.
Previous: Circuit Principle Of Ozone Generator
Next: No Information
- Circuit Principle Of Ozone Generator
- Ozone Generator Generator And Discharge Tube
- High Frequency High Voltage Power Supply And Co...
- Ozone Generator Ozone Concentration
- Main Factors Affecting Ozone Concentration
- The Role Of Household Ozone Generator
- Household Ozone Generator To Determine The Model
- Ozone Generator Identification And Cost Perform...
- Ozone Generator Prevention Misunderstanding
- Electrolytic Ozone Generator In The Classification