The ozone generator circuit is composed of a triode VT1, a VT2 and an inductor L1-13, a pulse transformer T, a current limiting resistor R1, a charging capacitor C3, a bidirectional trigger diode 叨5, etc., and a push-pull oscillation circuit; a filter inductor L0, a rectifier diode VD1 And a filter capacitor C1, C2, etc. constitute a half-wave rectification filter circuit. When the power is turned on, the AC 220V voltage is filtered by the LO. After the VD1 is rectified, a voltage of about 280V is generated across C1 to supply the push-pull oscillation circuit. At the moment of power on, VT1 turns on. Due to the charging effect of C3, the bidirectional trigger diode VD5 is turned off. When the charging voltage across C3 rises to 32V, VD5 is triggered and turned on, turning VT2 on. During the turn-on of VT2, C3 gradually discharges, and VT2 is turned off. After VT1 is turned on, under the action of the pulse transformer T, a positive feedback voltage is generated on L1 and L2, and this voltage is applied to the bases of VT1 and VT2, respectively, so that VT1 and VT2 are alternately turned on and off (ie, when VT1 is turned on, VT2 is cut off; when VT2 is turned on, VTl is turned off), and the push-pull oscillation circuit oscillates. After the push-pull oscillation circuit operates, a pulse high voltage is generated on the secondary side winding L6 of the pulse transformer T, so that the ozone generating sheet VG operates to generate ozone.
- Definition And Principle Of Ozone Generator
- Ozone Generator Generator And Discharge Tube
- High Frequency High Voltage Power Supply And Co...
- Ozone Generator Ozone Concentration
- Main Factors Affecting Ozone Concentration
- The Role Of Household Ozone Generator
- Household Ozone Generator To Determine The Model
- Ozone Generator Identification And Cost Perform...
- Ozone Generator Prevention Misunderstanding
- Electrolytic Ozone Generator In The Classification