The hospital is the place to treat the disease, but since most of the people who come to the hospital are critically ill, the inflammation is at its peak, and the harmful bacteria from the patient are easily released in the air. Therefore, the hospital is a place that is susceptible to diseases. It is common to see cross-infections caused by visiting a hospital. The disinfection of the hands and surgical instruments of the doctor or nurse before the hospital operation and nursing operation is also one of the urgent problems to be solved. Ozone with high efficiency and rapid bactericidal effect is useful in hospital environment disinfection and preoperative disinfection. For example, Japanese scientists have studied ozone water disinfection for hospitals. According to the results of the study, the use of ozone water to disinfect the hands of doctors and nurses before the hospital surgery can kill all bacteria, not only for a very short time, but also the disinfection effect is unmatched by other iodine disinfectants. Traditionally, the same disinfection operation takes at least 10 minutes. In the hospital, the most susceptible to infections, Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa, can be completely killed in ozone water in only 5 seconds, and its bactericidal power far exceeds alcohol and chlorine. Moreover, ozone water has reliable safety, and it can be used without damaging the skin, and it will not be poisoned even if it is accidentally consumed.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The main principle of ozone deodorizer
- Seven performances of ozone deodorizer
- Principle of sterilization of ozone disinfection
- Advantages of ozone disinfection water
- Problems with ozone disinfection water
- Comparison between ozone disinfection and conve...
- Ozone disinfection in the food industry
- Definition of ozone water purifier
- Influencing factors of ozone water purifier
- How does the household ozone machine work