Ozone water purifiers, there are two ways for ozone to act on pollutants in water. One is direct oxidation, that is, ozone molecules and pollutants in water directly act. In this process, ozone can oxidize some macromolecular natural organic substances in water, such as humic acid and fulvic acid, and also oxidize some volatile organic pollutants and some inorganic pollutants such as iron and manganese ions. Direct oxidation is slow and has a certain selectivity, that is, ozone molecules can only interact with organic pollutants or metal ions containing unsaturated bonds in water. Another way is indirect oxidation. The partial decomposition of ozone produces hydroxyl radicals and organic matter in water. The indirect oxidation reaction is quite fast, non-selective, and can react with various pollutants.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The main principle of ozone deodorizer
- Seven performances of ozone deodorizer
- Principle of sterilization of ozone disinfection
- Advantages of ozone disinfection water
- Problems with ozone disinfection water
- Comparison between ozone disinfection and conve...
- Ozone disinfection in the field of health care
- Ozone disinfection in the food industry
- Influencing factors of ozone water purifier
- How does the household ozone machine work