(1) High efficiency. Ozone disinfection is based on air and does not require any other auxiliary materials and additives. The body is well inclusive, thoroughly sterilized, and has a strong function of removing odor, such as mildew, cockroach and odor.
(2) High cleanliness. The rapid decomposition of ozone into oxygen is a unique advantage of ozone as a sterilization. Ozone is produced by using oxygen in the air. During the disinfection process, the excess oxygen is combined into oxygen molecules after 30 minutes, and there is no residue, which solves the secondary pollution problem caused by the disinfectant disinfection method, and at the same time saves the need. Clean again after disinfection.
(3) Convenience. Ozone sterilizers are typically installed in clean rooms or in air purification systems or in sterilization rooms (eg, ozone sterilizers, transfer windows, etc.). According to the sterilization concentration and time of the debugging verification, the time and opening time of the sterilizer are set, and the operation is convenient.
(4) Economics. Ozone disinfection method has great economic and social benefits compared with other methods through ozone disinfection and sterilization in many pharmaceutical industries and medical and health units. In today's rapid industrial development, environmental issues are particularly important, while ozone disinfection avoids secondary pollution from other disinfection methods.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The main principle of ozone deodorizer
- Seven performances of ozone deodorizer
- Principle of sterilization of ozone disinfection
- Advantages of ozone disinfection water
- Problems with ozone disinfection water
- Ozone disinfection in the field of health care
- Ozone disinfection in the food industry
- Definition of ozone water purifier
- Influencing factors of ozone water purifier
- How does the household ozone machine work